Several business agents and the communications director from Local 727 proudly participated in a postcard drive held at Blue Sky Bakery on International Women’s Day, Wednesday, March 8. We filled out postcards addressed to our state’s representatives – including Governor Rauner and U.S. Senators Durbin and Duckworth – expressing our concerns on issues affecting women and the citizens of Illinois in general. Some of the issues we wanted them to address were equitable funding for Chicago Public Schools, government interference with a woman’s right to choose, and for Illinois not to become a ‘right to work’ state. As you can see, we all had a pretty good time.
- Full Funding For Amtrak
- Teamsters Applaud Presidential Permit for Keystone XL
- Teamsters Local 63 Wins Grievance On Behalf of UPS Pre-Loaders
- Teamsters Honor Women's History Month, Look Back at 19th Amendment
- Teamsters Sound Alarm at NetJets
- Teamsters Local 251 Contract Approved by Fall River City Council
- Hall Tells SEC to Move on CEO Pay Ratio Rule