Several business agents and the communications director from Local 727 proudly participated in a postcard drive held at Blue Sky Bakery on International Women’s Day, Wednesday, March 8. We filled out postcards addressed to our state’s representatives – including Governor Rauner and U.S. Senators Durbin and Duckworth – expressing our concerns on issues affecting women and the citizens of Illinois in general. Some of the issues we wanted them to address were equitable funding for Chicago Public Schools, government interference with a woman’s right to choose, and for Illinois not to become a ‘right to work’ state. As you can see, we all had a pretty good time.
- Amazon Delivery Drivers Join Teamsters Local 337 in Detroit
- Teamsters NetJets Workers Call on Company to Provide Fair Wages, Limit Subcontracting
- UPS Freight Teamster Joins ATA “Road Team” Program
- Our Election At WCCUSD Is Coming Soon!
- Teamsters Warn of Labor Dispute Looming at Rite Aid
- Drivers Employed by XPO Logistics Ruled Misclassified By CA Labor Commissioner
- Leading Proxy Advisory Firm Recommends Against Tenet Healthcare’s CEO Pay