Illinois Teamsters Joint Council No. 25 and Employers Apprenticeship & Training Fund will be accepting applications for admission into its Apprenticeship Program for the trade of Construction Driver.
Minimum qualifications are as follows:
- Not less than eighteen (18) years of age
- High School Diploma, official high school transcripts or GED equivalency
- Class “D” Drivers license for at least one year and a clean driving record as shown on a State Motor Vehicle Driving Report
- Physically capable of performing the essential functions of the occupation. Applicants selected for entry into the program will be required to take and pass a physical exam and drug/alcohol test at the applicant’s expense.
Birth Certificate, High School diploma/GED/official high school transcripts, Class “D” drivers license and State Motor Vehicle Report (not older than 30 days of application date), applicant must furnish copies at time application is made.
A non-refundable application fee of $25 must be paid at the time of application. Payment of the fee is to be made by money order.
Applications must be completed in person at the following locations and times:
- May 16, 2016 through May 20, 2016 – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Teamsters Local 916, 3361 Teamster Way, Springfield, IL 62707
- May 23, 2016 through May 27, 2016 — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Illinois Teamsters Joint Council No. 25 and Employers Apprenticeship & Training Fund Facility, 990 NE Frontage Road, Suite 4 Joliet, IL 60431
Illinois Teamsters Joint Council No. 25 and Employers Apprenticeship & Training Fund is committed to providing equal opportunity to all. Women and minorities are strongly urged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call the Apprenticeship Fund office at (815) 773-0700.
Category: Union News